Come Join the Team
Volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring our corporate events and technical training conferences run in a smooth and efficient manner. As FMC volunteers fulfill an essential role in the delivery of our events, we make sure to give back to them by providing them with valuable, career-advancing benefits.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing Zoom training sessions as a “Professional Host”, from kick-off to wrap-up
- Assisting speakers with any and all technical aspects of their presentation
- Providing customer service to attendees and speakers
- All Volunteers are required to attend training sessions prior to the conference and are expected to commit a minimum of 5 hours per day of the FCP Global Summit
Perks of Volunteering:
- Access to the conference VIP Perks (value $199)
- Free streaming access of recordings of all FCP Global Summit sessions, post-conference
- 1 complementary FMC Training Course (Value $1,495). See available courses here
- Gain professional experience in behind-the-scenes event production (pre-production & live)
- Ability to participate in the live sessions you aren’t hosting
- Interact with industry leaders, speakers, talented professionals and attendees in unique and intimate networking opportunities sessions and round-tables
- Get recommendation letters and referrals from FMC management for your portfolio
All volunteers must be available for the week of the event (November 8 -13),
as well as the week prior to the event for 5 hours of training.
To apply as a volunteer for FCP Global Summit, please submit your CV and cover letter below.