Panel Discussion on November 13
8:00 PM EST
Learn how to breakthrough in your career, from today’s rising stars.
Now more than ever, the dialogue between social media, art, and culture is pushing our industry forward, and “breaking out” in your career has become more possible than ever before.
This panel will look at how performance, storytelling, and marketing have changed, and where entertainment & content creation is headed in the future.
This will be a conversation between the premiere social media firm for performers, three breakout actresses/creators on-the-rise, and the acting teacher who trained them.
Tailored to anyone who is interested in acting/performance and how it intersects with social media and content.
- Ryan Walker (Founder, TSMA)
- Victoria Moroles, 500K+ on IG (“Teen Wolf”, “Liv and Maddie”)
- Jadah Marie, 1M+ on IG (“The Descendants”, “Julie and the Phantoms”)
- Gabrielle Elyse, 125K+ on IG (“Snatchers”, “Blackish”, “Modern Family”)
- Zak Barnett (Founder & Master Acting Teacher, Zak Barnett Studios)
Become a Part of the Final Cut Pro Community
The FCP Summit is a 6-day event designed to inspire content creators around the globe. Join fellow creatives as they share how they use Apple tools to tell their stories.