15-second Film Festival
Calling all storytellers!
We challenge you to create a short 15-second film.
- You must shoot your video on mobile (We love the new Cinematic Features in the iPhone 13 Pro)
- Edited on Mobile:
- Shoot & Edit on mobile You may use editing apps like LumaFusion(iOS only) or any other mobile video editing software for your Apple or Android mobile device.
- You must also upload a screenshot of your timeline in your mobile too.
- Edited on Desktop
- Shoot on mobile, edit in FCP (or iMovie.).
- Export as if you were uploading to YouTube as an h264(MOV, MP4 or M4V.)
- Make sure you title your film: YOURNAME_FCPGS2021_TITLE OF FILM
- EX: JeffGreenberg_FCPGS2021_
- Mobile entry – make sure to include a screenshot of your editing software timeline: JeffGreenberg_
- The Grand Prize will be awarded during the Saturday Night “Wrap/Farewell Party” Note: The winner does not need to be present during the announcement.
- Submissions are due by Saturday at 3 PM EST (because we have to watch and rate them!)