Free Session with OWC
Make Your Creative Life Easier with the OWC Team
OWC is excited to show you how insanely fast your Mac and creative workflow can be. We’re ready to blow the doors off what you think is possible, and help you make the most of the Apple Hardware Ecosystem. Whether you’re creating content at home, in the office, remotely, or all of those places, OWC has what you need to make your creative life faster, better, and cheaper.
We’re going to show you how OWC solves problems for creatives in a real-world demo, speeding up your work on ingest, in editorial, in shared environments, and in the cloud. Here’s just some of the things you’ll see:
- Official OWC demos showing off eye-popping real-world workflows
- Hybrid remote and cloud strategies for creatives
- A look at how OWC solves everyday problems for creative professionals
Plus a few surprises along the way that’ll make you rethink what’s possible with your workflow!
Join the free session on November 12.
Sign up for the FCP Summit to Win
Not only will your free registration grant you access to a full week of educational sessions, inspiring keynotes, and panel discussions — you will receive many opportunities to win prizes!
OWC is providing (9) USB-C Travel Docks to a few lucky registrants.
You must sign up for the FCP Summit to be considered.
Simplify Your Mobile Life
- 5 ports of connectivity: (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-A), (1) HDMI, (1) SD card, (1) USB-C power pass through
- Power options: Bus powered or use existing USB-C power adapter
- Charge while working: Up to 100W pass-through power for a notebook or other devices1
- Neat and tidy: Built-in cable storage
- Compatibility: USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 notebooks, tablets, and devices running macOS, Windows, Linux, iPadOS, Android, and Chrome OS
From production-grade SSDs and external hard drives to expansion products and enterprise storage, OWC delivers perfectly tailored workflow solutions for every creative project.
Become a Part of the Final Cut Pro Community
The FCP Summit is a 6-day event designed to inspire content creators around the globe. Join fellow creatives as they share how they use Apple tools to tell their stories.